- Assist in the recruitment of new employees. Sort and review resumes and log each resume into the applicant spreadsheet. Ensure that a copy of the resumes is included in the online system. Schedule interviews as needed.
- Assist in the recruitment, screening, interviewing, and training of volunteers. Establish partnerships with Wounded Warrior and Veterans programs. Maintain volunteer files and database. Create and implement volunteer recognition and appreciation events.
- Conduct benefit orientation. Process enrollments, changes, and terminations. Assist with employee claims as needed.
- Maintain unemployment compensation records and submit state unemployment reports as required. Compile, sort, verify and ensure the accuracy of data to be entered as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- General knowledge of human resources
- General Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Enthusiasm and dedication to teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Great attention to detail
- Data Entry
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Assistance
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per week; 10-20 hours per month