LIKE TO DRIVE? OUR SENIORS NEED YOU! MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE IN SOMEONE’S LIFE. DRIVERS NEEDED IN ALL ZONES - EASTERN & MID-SUSSEX COUNTY DELAWARE -
Select any hours and preferred radius of travel - minimum preferred - 3 hours/month
(Seasonal drivers accepted)
Provide arm-through-arm, door-through-door, personalized services to seniors 55+ and adults with visual impairments. Promote lifelong safety and mobility.
- Help older people who no longer drive remain independent and active by driving them to medical appointments, shopping, worship services, social activities, and more.
- Give caregivers and loved ones peace of mind.
- Help make the roads safer for everyone.
- Receive a free annual membership and accrue credits for your miles driven and save them for your own use or gift them to a loved one or to low income riders.
- Commit to one afternoon a week or a few hours a month around your
CALL NOW: 302-448-8486 or E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
ITNSouthernDelaware is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 50
- Orientation or Training
- Min 3hrs./month, but prefer weekly or bi-weekly
- DMV Check: No moving violations in the last 3 yrs.