Looking to gain hands-on experience in the charity sector?
Interested in interfaith and intercultural dialogue?
Then the 3FF internship programme is for you!
3FF is one of the UK’s leading intercultural organisations, working to build understanding and lasting relationships between people of all faiths and beliefs. Winner of the UN Award for Intercultural Innovation, 3FF’s ParliaMentors programme is a pioneering initiative that equips the next generation of leaders with the skills, experience and networks they need to advance leadership careers.
We are looking for motivated and organised interns to support the planning, delivery and development of the ParliaMentors programme. You will be an integral and equal part of our small but busy team. You will contribute to the team’s administrative duties as well as lead your own development taking on tasks that suit your needs as well as the project needs, helping you develop expert skills and gain an active insight into the inner workings of project management
What you gain:
· Practical experience in a team with real, exciting projects from day one
· Training in fundraising, social media, project management and more
· CV and interview coaching
· Opportunity to join a diverse team of interns from different backgrounds
· Access to interfaith and charity sector events and networking opportunities
What we are looking for:
· An interest in and passion for intercultural and interfaith work
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to engage with a diversity of views
· Experience of using social media to maintain contact and market projects
· An interest in politics and in student activism
This voluntary role is for three or six months, three days a week, in our office in Kentish Town. Reasonable travel and lunch expenses will be reimbursed.
The closing date for applications is 9am, 27 November 2017. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an assessment day on 5 December 2017. The internship will run from 9 January to 29 March 2017, with the possibility of extension.
Application procedures For full role details and to apply, please visit www.3ff.org.uk/interns/.
- Project Management
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 3 months, with possibility of extension