Service-Learning project for High School Juniors and Seniors and Dual Credit Students 16 and up. Become Hospice Volunteers with Arlington-based Tender Heart Hospice. Learn more about an important part of healthcare and elder care while bringing encouragement and cheer to hospice patients in nursing facilities or assisted living. You'll make patient visits with a student-partner every two weeks. Seniors 18 and up may receive individual assignments if desired.
At the successful completion of the program you will received a personal written recommendation for college or employment resumes.
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours every two weeks
- Instructor and personal references
- Volunteer in Your Pajamas!
- Office Volunteer in Arlington /...
- Friends Volunteers Needed Now
- Teen Hospice Service-Learning...
- Naturally Helpful Person Needed!...
- College Service-Learning Project
- Married Couples Needed
- Volunteer in Crowley
- Volunteer Proficient in American...
- Teen Service-Learning...
- Good Humor Volunteer in Crowley
- Musicians & Singers
- Beautiful Hands and Girl Time in...
- Visiting Veterans
- Cedar Hill Volunteer Needed...
- Virtually Virtual Volunteering