Scholar Athletes supports Everett public high school athletes in a school-based learning center, the Zone, focusing on 3 core program areas: Academic Coaching & Mentoring, Health & Wellness and Postsecondary Planning.
- Provide homework help and test prep for Zone members;
- Serve as informal mentors;
- Support Zone staff in implementing SA programming such as intramurals and life skills workshops;
- Assist Zone members with postsecondary planning including college research and applications, scholarship research and general information sharing about transitioning from high school to college.
Scholar Athletes Zones operate Monday-Thursday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM providing opportunities to serve during and after the school day.
- Sports Coaching
- Football (US)
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 2 hours a week