Scholar Athletes operates 19 school-based learning centers called Zone across the city of Boston. We work with high school athletes focusing on 3 core program areas: Academic Coaching & Mentoring, Health & Wellness and Postsecondary Planning.
- Provide homework help and test prep for our Zone members;
- Serve as informal mentors;
- Support Zone staff in implementing SA programming such as intramurals and life skills workshops;
- Assist Zone members with postsecondary planning including college application process, scholarship research and applications and general information sharing about transitioning from high school to college.
- Sports Coaching
- Football (US)
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 2 hours a week, M-Th: 9AM-4PM