Desert Best Friend's Closet
WhenThu Sep 13, 2018 - Wed Mar 13, 2019
Where74-0404 Hwy 111 Suite FPalm Desert, CA 92260
- Desert Best Friend's Closet's Wardrobe Consultants work with clients one-on-one, helping them to select professional attire and accessories, assisting with fit, color choice and most importantly providing support and encouragement as they prepare for interviews. Wardrobe Consultants also provide direction to clients on hairstyles, piercings, tattoos and other items that can affect their professional image. DBFC Wardrobe Consultants ensure that DBFC clients look and feel empowered to attain employment success. All services are rendered with dignity and respect so that each client finds comfort and support during their "shopping" experience at DBFC.
- Desert Best Friend's Closet operate a "thrift boutique" retail store that sells clothing at unbelievable prices. This social enterprise contributes critical funding to DBFC. Boutique Assistants ensure that retail operations are efficient and that shoppers have an enjoyable shopping experience. By helping to make the Boutique profitable, Boutique Assistants, ensure organization sustainability and enable DBFC to achieve its mission to empower low-come Coachella Valley residents to attain employment through education and wardrobe services.
- Prepare the store for opening
- Greet shoppers
- Assist shoppers with clothing and accessory selections
- Clean floor and work areas
- Restock and organize items
- Create outfit displays
- Handle monetary transactions
- Disaster Cleanup
- People Skills
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Martha's Village & Kitchen
- Voices for Children (CASA)
- California Highway Patrol (...
- Palm Desert Library (Public...
- Palm Desert Library
- Indio Middle School
- Reliance Hospice
- Coachella Valley Repertory
- Desert Hot Springs Senior Center...
- Coachella Valley History Museum
- Desert Best Friend's Closet
- Jewish Family Service of the...
- RSVP Advisory Council Member
- Soldiers Organized Services (SOS)
- Food Distribution Help Needed in...
- Jewish Family Services- Let's Do...
- Paws & Hearts
- Cathedral City Library
- Coachella Valley Volunteers In...
- Neuro Vitality Center ( Palm...