Our students will rely on your knowledge and guidance while learning the basics of coding through games and animations. The ideal person for this job will have an outgoing personality, classroom management skills, an eagerness to learn, a positive attitude, and a dedication to helping kids develop coding skills.
You Should Have
- Reliable transportation
- Strong experience working with children
- Strong comfort level with technology (or ability to adapt to new tech areas)
- Ability to clear all background checks from BCA and DHS
- Strong work ethic, communication skills, and attention to detail
- Strong social skills with both adults and children
- Ability to engage teenage girls
Class will be offered after school.
- Youth Services
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21