City Of Rancho Mirage
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where69-825 Hwy 111Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
2-1-1 Call Center
- The Volunteer Center of Riverside County has a 24-hour, 365-day per year call & referral center for people in need if information and assistance in a variety of areas including: shelter, rent assistance, child care, crisis counseling, emergency food, consumer guides, parenting education, utility assistance and many other topics.
- The Center's goal is to maintain specialized information about specific human service resources in the community and to link people who need assistance with appropriate service providers. Call 2-1-1 when you are in need- it's free!
- Child Care
- Adult Education
- Crisis Counseling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Accounting Opportunity with the...
- Rancho Mirage COPS
- Martha's Village & Kitchen
- Palm Desert Library (Public...
- Palm Desert Library
- Indio Middle School
- Riverside County Sheriff's...
- La Quinta Senior Center
- Coachella Valley Repertory
- Neuro Vitality Center
- Braille Institute
- Desert Hot Springs Senior Center...
- Coachella Valley History Museum
- Desert Best Friend's Closet
- High School Students needing...
- Paws & Hearts
- Blythe Community Center
- Palm Desert COPS
- RSVP - Volunteer Program Office...
- Student Ambassador SafeHouse