Partners in Hope is looking for volunteers to be drivers for the elderly. We are looking for individuals who are comfortable driving and would be willing to drive people to doctor's appointments and to run errands. Volunteers will work with our Caregivers Coordinator to schedule times when they are available to drive. Volunteers will also be reimbursed for their mileage. If you enjoy driving and getting to know people, this would be a great volunteer opportunity for you!
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers Needed as Receptionists
- Historian Needed for Partners in...
- Office Intake Volunteers Needed
- Car Mechanic Volunteers Needed
- Volunteers Needed to Provide...
- Meal Coordinator Needed for...
- Caregivers Friendly Visitor
- Scrapbooking Volunteers Needed!!!
- Bulletin Board Volunteer Needed
- Drivers Needed to Provide Rides...