CP Nassau's Festival of Trees
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
46 people are interested
The FESTIVAL OF TREES invites YOU to VOLUNTEER!
- Please access our online sign up sheet to pick your volunteer date, time and position: https://signup.com/go/LDcWRPF
- You will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com. **Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone!
- **You must be at least 14 years old in order to volunteer at this event. Any volunteer between the ages of 14 and 18 will need to have a parent/guardian sign this online permission slip before attending the event: http://www.123formbuilder.com/form-5002100/parental-consent-form
This year CP Nassau is celebrating our 30th Annual Festival of Trees event and as always, we need VOLUNTEERS! Highlights of the Festival include a display of 7 ft designer-decorated trees, live entertainment, holiday marketplace, gingerbread village, children’s activities, indoor ice skating, Santa and more! It takes place at the Cradle of Aviation Museum in Garden City, NY.
There are over a dozen different positions available to choose from including costume characters, Santa's helpers, greeters, toy shop assistants and more! Volunteering at this event is a great way to get community service hours for school or just to get in the holiday spirit! If you or someone you know would like to volunteer with us over the Thanksgiving weekend, November 29th-December 1st, please see the directions below.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Cerebral Palsy Association of Nassau County, Inc.
380 Washington Avenue, Roosevelt, NY 11575, US
We Provide the Highest Quality Services to the Children and Adults in Our Agency.
CP Nassau assures the rights and entitlements of people with disabilities;
equips and enables individuals with cerebral palsy and other severe disabilities to attain the fullest possible employment, productivity, and participation in an integrated community;
supports freedom of choice by assuring multiple options in daily living;
provides a continuity of quality human services;
improves living conditions in all circumstances;
presents factual material for the awareness and understanding of all segments of the public;
involves persons with cerebral palsy and others with severe disabilities in decision-making processes affecting their lives;
mobilizes human and financial resources to accomplish the above.
Cradle of AviationCharles Lindbergh BlvdGarden City, NY 11530
- People Skills
- Stage Management
- People 55+
- Must be at least 14
- 9:30am - 1:30pm and/or 1:30pm - 6:00pm
- Have fun!