JerseySTEM is an all volunteers grassroots non-profit agency dedicated to bridging the Innovation Gap, the Opportunity Gap and the Gender Gap in STEM education. We provide free of charge after-school, project-based, hands-on, team structures programs in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math to underserved students in New Jersey. Classes include: Robotics, Coding, Engineering, Life Sciences, etc. and are focused on kids grade 5-8. The programs last 10 weeks and are taught predominantly by volunteer college students that we recruit, train, transport and mentor as they donate 2 hours/week to the program.
JerseySTEM runs after-school programs and is constantly evaluating Instructional Technologies. If you are an expert-user of tools like:
Let's recap... Explain everything... and if you are interested in learning more... this volunteer opportunity is for you!
We would give you a log-in to our test environment and you would research, evaluate, deploy in a test environment, test and share your findings so we can implement in the production environment.
This is a remote opportunity with a minimum of 2 hours per week, depending on prior knowledge.
- Google Apps
- Internet Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- minimum two hours per week
- COA: STEM Speaker Series...
- ADM:Executive Assistant to the...
- SIT: Local Families Engagement...
- LID:Academic Director
- UNI: Mentoring program coordinator
- HRS: Active Professionals...
- COA: App Inventor Coach
- DEV: Development: Retail Stores...
- MKT: Event organizer/recruiter...
- DEV:Corporate Engagement Manager
- HRS: Job Posting Refresh position
- COA: Mathematics coaching for...
- GWC: Girls Who Code in Chatham
- GOO: Google Apps/Calendar support
- COA:Coach/Mentor Engineering...
- DEV: Development: Sponsors...
- ADM:Legal / Para-Legal help for...
- COA: Physics Tutor
- ANA: Statistical Data Warehouse...