In a time where it seems everyone is busy thinking our themselves, are you one of those special, unique people who are thinking of others?
Do you always feel like something more could be done with you free time?
Do you have a passion to fill that void that you feel?
Grace Hospice is seeking individuals just like you! People who know what giving to others gives you! People who know the fulfilling sensation that being there for others does for you.
We are a team committed to bettering the lives of others.
We are a team that knows that we are meant to help others.
We are a team that supports each other.
If you would like to be a part of this team, call Julie at Grace Hospice today!
This is a flexible program, working around your schedule. You can give as little or as much as you want, there is no act too small to matter!
This is a life changing experience. This is a relationship building experience. This is a experience you will be glad you did!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support
- Relationship Building at End of...