We are seeking a grant writer to research, identify, and petition funding agencies for Interlock Media’s projects. We currently have 2 world-class documentaries as well as a series of multi-channel shorts.
Schedule : Minimum of 25 hr/wk, full time (40 hr/wk) preferred
Compensation : Unpaid/volunteer
Location : Convenient to public transportation and Kendall Square
Job Type : Volunteer; non-profit. 5-month commitment
- Previous grant writing and budget creation expertise
- Strong research background and writing skills
- Initiative and ability to work independently and in a group
- Excellent communicative ability and a proactive attitude
Applicants should possess the ability to take initiative in a resource-limited environment.
About Interlock Media, Inc.
Interlock Media, Inc. located outside Kendall Square, MA, is an activist film company that points to solutions for environmental, human rights and public health challenges. We support informed policy by producing entertaining documentary and dramatic media works.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2D/3D Animator
- Audio Engineer and Soundtrack...
- Associate Producer
- Assistant Editor
- Volunteer Board Member
- Auction/Event Coordinator
- Digital Film Colorist
- Rights & Clearances
- Sound Designer/Composer
- Rights and Clearances Legal Intern
- Video Editor - Internship
- Office Production Coordinator
- SOUND RECORDIST for Summer...
- Footage Researcher/Emerging...
- Development Associate
- Marketing & Distribution
- Grant Writer
- Effects and Compositor