Stock Shelves and Help Pack Food at Our Food Kitchen
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
90 people are interested
Register online using this link:
The Central Queens Y's Kosher food pantry serves over 300 families in Queens. The food services are designed to aid, sustain, and empower hungry New Yorkers.
We need volunteers for shifts Monday-Thursday, 845am - 2pm. We currently do not have any weekend slots of afternoon availability at the moment.
Volunteers are needed to help us enter clients' information into the database, help individuals make nutritious choices, and distribute and package food through our new digital food pantry.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be able to lift moderate to heavy packages of food
- Be able to be on their feet for majority of the event
- Comfortable using an iPad and computer
We'll work with your schedule.
67-09 108th StForest HillsForest Hills, NY 11375
- Food Service
- Event Management
- Food & Beverage Services
- Event Planning / Management
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours
- be able to lift, customer service experience, willing to learn new systems