TV PRODUCTION INTERN & VOLUNTEER
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
6 people are interested
VIDEO PRODUCTION INTERN & VOLUNTEER
The BAFOLVideo Production Intern & Volunteer will assist with various video productions for the organization. These can include everything from stories released to social media, to training videos, to filming prep, research, and live streaming official press conferences. This is a unique opportunity for the right applicant to get hands-on experience within an Autism organization.
This internship & Volunteer position is intended for students with a working knowledge of video production who want to take their storytelling and production techniques to the next level. Previous involvement with student TV productions and other video-related internships are recommended before applying.
Upon completion of this internship, students will:
- Learn video production techniques such as video photography, editing, and lighting in a studio setting as well as in the field.
- Learn storytelling techniques to create impactful, memorable videos for your viewers.
- Learn how to operate and implement a variety of video and DSLR cameras from Canon, Sony, Panasonic, GoPro, and more.
About You -Required Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
- Interns: Must be able to commit to a minimum 4-month (semester long) term
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited Film, Video, or Journalism program
- Must have completed at least a full year (2 semesters) of college to apply
- Must have a working knowledge of capturing photos and video with a dSLR or similar camera
- Must have a working knowledge of non-linear editing software (AVID, FCP, or Premiere)
- Should have at least a basic knowledge video storytelling, and be familiar with video concepts outlined by the National Press Photographers Association (NPPA)
- Volunteers: Must be able to commit to a minimum 30 hours in one calendar year
About Everything Else
Application Instructions: All interested interns and volunteers should apply to this position and must attach the following:
- Copy of your driver's license or state id card
- Signed Certification, Authorization and Waiver regarding Background Check
- Completed "New Volunteer Identification Card Request" Form
- Cover Letter documenting your interest in the position, as well as all classes, trainings, conferences, experience, certifications you have that relate directly to Video Production.
- A working link to samples of your video editing and video photography (YouTube or Vimeo preferred--if you are not responsible for the entire production, please list your responsibilities in the video description)
- Internship candidates must also include:
- Copy of your transcripts (unofficial is ok to submit)
- Copy of the Syllabus (or something to describes purpose/requirements of internship)
We encourage ALL interested individuals to first visit our ABOUT US page, and on our website to familiarize yourself with BAFOL's mission. Because, we are a 100% charitable ran and operated 501 (c)3 nonprofit organization. Thank you so much and we look forward to hearing from you. If interested, please fill out the form below.
Remember that we follow the JCPS schedule for any closings because of inclement weather or scheduled breaks. For more information about these programs, contact Miss Tiffany Proctor email at email@example.com or by phone at 502-408-1847.
We'll work with your schedule.
101 N. 7th Street1600 St. Catherine Street930 W. Chestnut StreetLouisville, KY 40202
- Social Media / Blogging
- TV Production
- Project Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 15 hours a week
- Cover Letter documenting your interest in the position, contact phone number and email address.