Black Power 96 is seeking an enthusiastic individual to coordinate the creation and distribution of promotional content through online channels and support fundraising and recruitment campaigns of the station! Bring your creativity and bright ideas to help spread the word about #BP96!Responsibilities:
- Create weekly station update, to publish on Saturdays 10am ET and as needed for other campaigns and promotions on 1. blackpower96.org blog, 2. Email newsletter, 3. Social media
Write text, gather photos and any other media like video or audio to draft the Station Update. Once approved by the Steering Committee, it can be published.
- Grow BP96’s social media presence by organizing daily posts to social media following a strategic formula: 70 / 20 / 10
70% BP96 original content that is not promotional - shows, music, etc.
20% Sharing content from other sources
10% Promotions / Asking
- Build a team of people who can help you with your responsibilities
- Tech savvy
- Social media savvy
- Marketing and promotions experience
- Experience or knowledge of writing for the web
- WordPress and MailChimp experience helpful, but if none we will train you
- HTML and CSS knowledge helpful, but we can train
- Black Power 96 Outreach and Promotions Director
- 7-10 hours/week
- Social Media / Blogging
- Strategic Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Sales Marketing
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 7 to 10 hours a week!
- Production Artist for...
- Join Black Power 96.3FM's...
- Black Power 96.3 FM Studio...
- Digital Outreach & Promotions...
- Black Power 96.3 FM Station...
- Black Power 96.3 FM Graphic...
- Music Researchers for Black...
- Music Director for Black Power...
- Radio Personalities for...
- Black Power 96.3 FM Wants Your...