It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Champion I AM INC.’s philosophy and causes using social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Develop and execute a sound social media plan in alignment with key initiatives and programs.
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (images, video, etc.) that builds meaningful connections, partnerships and sponsorships for I AM INC.
- Drive readership engagement via dissemination of Constant Contact monthly newsletter
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing social data/metrics, insights and best practices and acting on the information
- Proven working experience in social media marketing
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/text/video) presentation and communication skills
- Adequate knowledge of web design and Search Engine Optimization
- Positive attitude, detail oriented and great organizational ability
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media / Blogging
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
Report this opportunity