Letting our patients tell their story. Our volunteers will help them to write their story, as well as many other things just us your creativity.
- A scrapbook/ pictures, keepsakes related to times in their life
- A collection of favorite family recipes
- A video message to their family
- Address cards for special occasions for family and friends to be mailed after patient passes away
- A poem or a song written to their family
- People Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 3-6 months
- pass a background check, TB test and drug screening and training,no cost to volunteer
- Legacy program-writing down...
- Hope for the Journey
- Little Moments = Big Memories
- Spanish Speaking Volunteer...
- Veteran to Veteran
- Friends needed
- Sketch a Memory
- Eleventh Hour Volunteers
- Prayer Angels
- Forever In My Heart
- Between The Lines Book Club
- Melodies for the Soul
- Hospice Administrative Volunteer
- Medical Administrative
- Make someone smile today : ) !!!!!