Are you a people person? Do you like making people feel at home?
Join our Habitat Meet and Greet Team and become a Site Host!
This is a fun morning opportunity to set the stage for a great start to our build day. You will meet volunteers and partner families and work alongside our dedicated construction staff. Tasks include greeting and checking in volunteers, assisting with parking, refilling water containers, managing the sign-in bin and first-aid kit, and more.
Training will be provided. All you need is good customer service skills and a smile.
Shifts are 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays once a month as your availability permits.
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Volunteers will be trained by a staff member or current site host on a build day.
- Lend a hand and build a home -...
- Burn Some Calories for a Good...
- Volunteer at the Aurora ReStore!
- Meet and Greet Host
- Volunteer at the Denver ReStore!
- Repair a Family's Home!
- Volunteer at the Wheat Ridge...
- Build a Family's Home this...
- Habitat Helpers Needed...
- Build Homes Indoors!
- Gather Your Friends for a Group...
- Help Build Affordable Homes
- Volunteer at the Littleton...
- Volunteer at the Highlands Ranch...