WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1373 Route 9Fort Edward, NY 12828
Volunteer at our new ReStore!
The ReStore is looking for volunteers who:
- Want to give back to their community
- Love working with people
- Are interested in working in a fun and fast paced retail-warehouse type enviorment
- Volunteers looking for flexible, casual half and full day volunteer shifts
- Sales Associates/Customer Service: Greeting patrons, assisting with purchases and finalizing sales at POS register
- Lifters/Loaders: Load and unload large/heavy items from a truck and move them to/from the sales floor and customer vehicles
- Merchandisers: Receive, sort, clean, price and organize smaller merchandise onto the sales floor
- Cleaners: Dust and sweep the store and/or deep clean large items such as appliances to prepare to be sold
- Office Support: Be a part of the support team behind the scenes. From recruiting and engaging fellow volunteers, to helping coordinate our donations, to filing and organizing, to marketing, PR and social media-there is always work to be done!
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Retail / Sales
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16