New Program Launch
We need people who...
1) are able to sew using donated materials and simple patterns provided by accomplished textile artist to make garments that will become our signature line of clothing,
2) can teach / mentor others to sew,
3) like to work with others and build relationships, and
4) want to see people empowered as they learn and use new skills.
This is a great opportunity for existing sewing groups to volunteer as a group.
- People Skills
- Teaching / Instruction
- Relationship Building
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Mentors: commitment of at least 1 - 2 years.
- Sewing: time commitment can vary