Store Presentation & Customer Service Ambassador
Volunteer will help to maintain flow of merchandise, orderliness and cleanliness of the store. Volunteer duties may include the following:
- Organize and categorize merchandise
- Maintain rotation system-"pulls"
- Clean and dust shelves as merchandise is moved
- Help maintain cleanliness of the store: pull empty hangers and return them to the hanger rack.
- Pick up clothes that have fallen on the floor and rehang.
- Assist in back room processing area
Assist in bagging purchases as needed
About Palmetto Goodwill
2150 Eagle Drive, Building 100, North Charleston, SC 29406, US
The mission of Palmetto Goodwill is to help people achieve their full potential through the dignity and power of work.
Palmetto Goodwill provides education, training and employment services to the community and is a primary community resource for training and employment of people seeking economic independence and improved quality of life.