Escort Shopper for a visually impaired neighbor
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where291 Pine StreetHolyoke, MA 01040
Seeking volunteers to drive clients living in Holyoke, Massachusetts to and from a nearby store of their choice. Once at the store the volunteer would aid client in locating sections of the store. Also aid client in product selection, reading labels and prices of products. Volunteer would also assist with the store check out process and with bringing purchases from the car into the client's residence.
Volunteer would work with the client to select a time to shop that is convenient for both the volunteer and the client. Usually the time required to shop could vary from 2 to 4 hours. Often the client is seeking a volunteer to shop with them once or twice a month.
- People Skills
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 to 4 hours twice a month
- Dependable, patient, flexible and respectful of client confidentiality
- Running Sighted Guide
- Help a Blind Neighbor in Newton
- Clerical Aide services Western...
- Help a Blind Neighbor in Quincy
- Help a Blind Neighbor in Peabody
- Volunteer Medical Driver /...
- Walking and Socialization...
- Help a Blind Neighbor in Winthrop
- Technical Aide Western...
- Help a Blind Neighbor in Your...
- Escort Shopper for a visually...
- Help a Blind Neighbor in Weymouth
- Help a Blind Neighbor in South...
- Escort Shopper Western...
- Help a Blind Neighbor in Brookline
- Mall shopping with a person who...
- Local leisure trips with a blind...
- Help a Blind Neighbor in...
- Volunteer / Escort Shopper to...