The Marketing Director holds ultimate responsibility for the organizations marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business.
Duties of the Marketing Director:
Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products
Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team.
Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organization.
Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
Requirements of the role
Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing
Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles.
Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Market Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5 hours a week
- Fashion Make Up Interns Needed
- Marketing Director Needed ASAP
- Intern your way to Your Dream Job
- Volunteer Opportunity: Blogger...
- Fashion Model Interns Needed
- Fashion Photographer Intern...
- Fashion Design Intern Needed
- Fashion Design Project Needs...
- Healthy Eating Workshop Needs...
- Fashion Social Media Coordinator...
- Mobile App Designer Volunteer...
- Nonprofit Grant Writer Volunteer
- Fashion Design Internship Virtual
- Social Media Coordinator for...
- Event Planner needed asap!
- Social Media Intern
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Website Design Manager
- Career Workshop Needs...
- Business Outreach Coordinator