Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to care, educate and promote children and their families within the community.
Teacher Assistants are needed to nurture, read to and assist young children with projects. Must be patient, calm and enjoy being around children from birth to age 5.
Hours: 9 AM - 2 PM Monday through Friday. Flexible schedule.
Background check required at volunteer's expense.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Child Development
- Child Care
- Literacy / Reading
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Appliance Repair #001306
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Adult Day Club Visitors (000581)
- Receptionist (001155)
- Director of First Impressions...
- Mentor (000405)
- Museum Guide (001226)
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Driver (001208)
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)
- Easter House Tour Guide (001309)