Pick up donated food or produce for Stepping Stone Emergency Housing
1 person is interested
Make someone's day! Become a Food Pick up volunteer who would pick up donated cafeteria leftovers or produce. Volunteers would use their own vehicle and pick up food or produce at different locations on a pre-designated route.
- Ensures food is transported in a timely fashion.
- Assists with loading and unloading containers of food.
- Communicate with key staff as needed.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS &QUALIFICATION REQUIRIMENTS
- Valid license and insurance.
- Ability to lift food containers up to 20 lbs.
- Pleasant and compassionate manner, patience, problem solving ability, dependability.
Time Commitment: You choose the day of the week you are able to help. Shifts are available on Monday-Friday various locations from 1:15-2:15 (can be flexible).
Support: Training for this position will be provided.
We'll work with your schedule.
3300 4th Ave. N. #14Anoka, MN 55303
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Once a month to once a week - you choose.