Join Our Dynamic Office Staff
32 people are interested
How can you benefit by being a volunteer?
- Increase meaning and purpose in your life
- Feel pride in making an impact
- Experience significant opportunities for growth and development
- Be appreciated
Become part of the team:
- No special skills needed; training provided.
- Assist with administrative work.
- Data entry
- Our office is open Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm. Whether you can join us for a few hours or a few days a week, we appreciate your help.
We offer you:
- Extremely flexible assignments
- Convenient FREE training that fits your schedule
About Holisticare Hospice
685 Kromer Avenue, Berwyn, PA 19312, US
The mission of Holisticare Hospice is to ensure that end-of-life care envelops the patient, their caregivers and their families with spiritual and physical comfort. Forgoing curative treatment and opting for a palliative approach allows hospice care to be provided where the patient lives, surrounded by family and friends and supported by experienced healthcare professionals.
When a patient elects to receive services through Holisticare Hospice, they will benefit from:
Care supervised by an interdisciplinary team including a physician, registered nurse, clinical social worker, spiritual counselor, home health aide and copmpassionate volunteers.
24 hour a day/7 day a week avialability of medical professionals
7 day a week availablity of home health aides to assist in personal care
Expert pain management
Holistic alternative therapies which may include Reiki, therapeutic massage, meditation, aromatherapy, pet therapy, and sound therapy
Family bereavement counseling for up to 13 months following passing
We'll work with your schedule.
Holisticare Hospice685 Kromer AveBerwyn, PA 19312
- Data Entry
- Administrative Support
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Once a week or twice a month for minimum of 2 hours working in our administrative office.
- Need your own transportation to our office in Berwyn, PA (1 block from Berwyn Train Station)