I am looking to fill a VOLUNTEER NEED in the covington area. In home setting hopsice patient.
*If you are looking to share your time and your heart and become a hopsice volunteer please let me know.
*If you can pass a background check, drug test, TB test (all paid for by Bristol Hospice)
* 12 modules of on line training must be completed.
* CPR must be obtained (if you don't have one we will pay for that)
* Can commit to at least one visit a month or weekly, depending on your time.
*Face to face orientation and introduction with the volunteer coordinator will be made to ensure it's a good fit.
If you are 18 or older and want to help I would love to talk with you. Hospice voluntering is a very rewarding way to give back.
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Until the end of patient need
- Relais on line 12 moduals and CPR (we pay for CPR)