Hospice Patient Companion Volunteer needed in Atlanta - ASAP
7 people are interested
I am looking to fill a VOLUNTEER NEED in the Atlanta, Buckhead area. We go where our patients live. We travel to Facilities, ALF's, Nursing Homes, Memory Care Units and Patient's homes. Travel is involved.
*If you are looking to share your time and your heart and become a hopsice volunteer provide companionship, light house keeping if needed, read or play music, help do a crossword puzzle, play cards, reminisce on old memories, change a life, maybe your own.
- If you can pass a background check. (paid for by Bristol Hospice)
- Drug test. (paid for by Bristol Hospice)
- TB test (paid for by Bristol Hospice)
- 12 modules of on line training must be completed.
- CPR must be obtained (if you don't have one we will pay for that)
- Can commit to at least one visit per week, depending on your time.
- Face to face orientation
- introduction with the volunteer coordinator will be made to ensure it's a good fit.
We'll work with your schedule.
2849 Paces Ferry Road SESuite 380Atlanta, GA 30339
- Hospice Care
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Until the end of patient need
- Relais on line 12 moduals and CPR (we pay for CPR)