Podiatry Screenings for Special Olympics
WhenSat Mar 10, 2018, 07:30 AM - 02:00 PM
WhereLakewood High School1400 54th Avenue SSt. Petersburg, FL 33705
Assist Special Olympics in providing podiatry (feet) screenings to children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Preferred volunteers have a background in podiatry, or health related fields.
Roles include registration, navigation, assisting with screening, and other tasks as needed. Volunteers will be provided with training on the day of the event. If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include information about professional background.
Hours can be validated if needed. Must be at least 18 years old.
- Special Needs
- People Skills
- Patient Care
- General Education
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 6 hours
- Zumba or Yoga Instructor
- Medfest (Sports Physicals)...
- Special Smiles (Dental) Volunteer
- Strong Minds (Psychology)...
- Health Promotion Volunteer
- Fit Feet (Podiatry) Volunteer
- Healthy Hearing (Audiology)...
- Opening Eyes (Optometry) Volunteer
- FUNfitness (Physical Therapy)...
- Podiatry Screenings for Special...