- Music, singing and dance soothes the soul, reduces stress and creates a caring atmosphere for pediatric patients and their families.
- If you play an instrument and would enjoy sharing your love of music or singing, consider joining our volunteer family!
- If you enjoy dancing or showing children how to dance, consider volunteering with us!
- Portable keyboards are available for use in the clinic. Other instruments are provided by each volunteer.
- Shifts are available Monday through Friday (Morning: 8-12 Noon; Afternoon: 1-5) pm).
- Interested in learning more? Contact us and we will arrange for an interview and a tour!
- Wind Instrument
- Keyboard Instrument
- Visual Arts
- String Instrument
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum: 4 hours per week or twice a month
- Complete new volunteer requirements including orientation training