Bring joy to our elderly patients. It is like visiting your grandparents. They love to visit and tell stories, or to hear your stories. Our patients love to have some one to read, sing to them. Our patients are in Nursing homes, Assisted Livings, their own homes.
Occasionally we need volunteers to sit with patients, while care givers run errands. There is no hands on care, just visiting.
Our patients are in Edmond, Oklahoma City, South Oklahoma , Mustang, Yukon, Del City, Midwest City. We choose patients closet to you.
* We would love to talk to you about our volunteer opportunities. My name is Charlene Killgore and I am the Volunteer Coordinator for Physicians Choice Hospice. We answer all emails promptly, but we have discovered that some of our emails go to Spam. Please check your Spam folder if you do not receive an email from us. If you need additional information please call me at my office 405-936-9433. Please ask for me when you call.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Charlene Killgore, Volunteer Coordinator
Physicians Choice Hospice
- Elder care
- Animal Therapy
- Music Arts
- Family Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours a month to as many as you would like to
- Physician's Choice Hospice...
- Be a friend, run errands for...
- Pet Therapy/Companionship
- Brighten someone's day, create...
- Reading, talking, laughter,...
- Group Activities and Public...
- Do you enjoy sewing, help a...
- Crochet or knit hats for...
- Administrative Support
- Volunteer from Home
- Bring joy to a Senior Citizens
- Do you love to do administrative...