Golden Gate Opera has openings for 5 volunteers in Event Planning Team
- Event Planning: Plan 2 Aria Parties for Sat May 19 and Sun August 19
- Corporate Relations: Reach out to Corporate Sponsors.
- Grant writing: Writing ability, Online applications,
- Donor development: Learn our Online Program and assist the ED
- Cash Flow Manager:
- Communications: Marketing: Ability to write letters,
- Event Planning: Solicit Auction Items from Businesses, Follow Task list
- Pre-Event, plan organization of displays, prizes, music: Organization Project Management skills
- At event, set up and arrange registration at the event, set up displays, greet attendees, welcoming people person.
- Appreciation: Generate Awards and thank you notes
You can plan to work directly with us, in the office and remotely, to make our fun-raising a success.
Seeking 1 lead volunteer, and 3 fundraising team volunteers
- Work directly with Executive Director planning 2018 events.
- Reach out to local businesses, schools, sponsors, and donors:
- Request item Donations for Auction using GGO Item donation form
- Keep track of contacts reached, results and next action needed, team work by google doc.
- Participate in marketing - raising awareness for the event.
- Social media, post card/ flyer Graphic design, distribution, Photographer, vidiographer.
- PR: Online Calendar Listings, Input online the Basic PR about the event. We will teach you how.
- Attend 3 event planning meetings, In person and or phone meeting.
- Reach out with GGO materials, to community organizations, general public and donors about sponsorship opportunities;
- Contact schools for our Bullying Prevention Opera to go to their students.
- Self-motivated, with organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task, you feel satisfaction at meeting deadlines.
- Previous experience in Fundraising is a plus.
- An Effective communicator, both written and oral
- Enjoys phone and email communicating: Professional phone manner
- Enthusiasm for opera and children
- Task List: Ability to complete a series of tasks, with a team member or the ED
- Basic Computer Skills
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Group Facilitation
- Community Outreach
- Database Administration
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- 10 hours a week - 4 hours remotely from home
- Self-starter, Communication, Positive attitude, cheerful, Reliable, Follow Through,Team, Gracious
- Marketing Director/Manager for...
- Donor Relation Manager - Data...
- Event volunteer - Opera Fun
- Are you great at Planning Parties?
- Website Designer for Opera &...
- Be creative with your life-aim...
- Love to Hunt for Treasure? Be...
- Are you Passionate about...
- Opera Fundraising- FUN Raising
- Arts Administration Intern for...
- Sew you love to make costumes?
- Are you good at writing and...
- Volunteer Manager HR
- Fun Raising for Opera Events