MARBLE FALLS: Bring comfort to a hospice patient today!
8 people are interested
MARBLE FALLS AREA: Hospice Volunteers Wanted!
Hold a hand. Pat a shoulder. Give a hug. Touch a heart.
Address envelopes. Feed a pet. Bake a cake.
Make phone calls. Record cherished memories.
Working directly with Capitol Hospice patients and families or helping in other ways, you can make a BIG difference in someone's life, including your own!
Want to use skills you have or learn new ones?
- Volunteer with Capitol Hospice and you can provide companionship and support to patients diagnosed with a terminal illness.
- Training is free.
- Daytime, weekday visits preferred.
- Give an hour a week or a several hours a month.
- No experience or medical background necessary.
***Each volunteer must undergo a TB test that requires four visits to our office within a four-week period.***
If interested, please contact:
101 Hwy. 281 North Ste. 204
Marble Falls, TX 78654
We LOVE our volunteers!
We'll work with your schedule.
Marble Falls and surrounding areasMarble Falls, TX 78654
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Patient Care
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Daytime, weekdays preferred.