- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
29 people are interested
Add life to days when days cannot be added to life-Be an AseraCare Volunteer Companion.
Want to have more meaning in your life, the only qualification you need is your desire to help out terminally ill patients and their family members in their homes, nursing facilities or assisted living facilities.
- Being a companion, you need to be dependable.
- If you can sit and talk, listen, sing, read, share stories, look at pictures, paint nails, laugh, or sometimes just sit quietly, this is for you.
- Training is provided.
- Visits 2x a month for at least a 1/2 hour. Schedule is flexible around your time. Please consider joining our team.
- Please contact, Cynthia Standiford at 219-462-6398 or email@example.com.
About AseraCare Hospice
808 Vale Park Rd, Suite 200, Valparaiso, IN 46383, US
We will focus our resources to serve the emotional, spiritual and physical needs of our associates, patients and families with a sense of compassion, urgency and customer service.
We will preserve the dignity of death for ourpatients and families so that no one will ever die in pain or alone.
We will create a culture that is dedicated to the alleviation of human suffering which finds expression through the ongoing gentle acts of kindness, sympathy and compassion.
We will serve, educate and support our local communities and referral sources as to the benefits, dignity and nobility of end of life care.
We will grow a vibrant business that delivers exceptional care, customer service and financial performance.
AseraCare Hospice provides hospice services to patients in NW and north-central Indiana.
We'll work with your schedule.
7935 Calumet AveMunster, IN 46321
- Massage Therapy
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Music Therapy
- Animal Therapy
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Visit 2x a month for at least a 1/2 hour. Flexible
- A Volunteer companion needs to be caring and dependable. You could be the only "sunshine" visiting.