Fashion Make-Up Artists needed for a fashion project with Kodom Style.
Responsible for applying makeup and prosthetics to aesthetically enhance models for fashion shows and photo shoots. Work independently or with a team. May also style hair.
- Apply makeup to clients using a color palette and different tools such as mascara, sponges, eyebrow shapers, lip liners, brushes, and applicators.
- Work with clients to create various looks.
- Work in fashion related environments such as movie sets, photography shoots, or fashion shows.
- Style hair according to makeup.
- Set makeup with hairspray or other setting material.
- Apply touchups as necessary.
- Remove makeup from clothes if some is transferred.
- Use photographs or models for reference when consulting with clients on ideal look.
- Read scripts to ascertain the materials and the look required.
- Sketch designs for future looks.
- Purchase cosmetics and applicators from vendors and negotiate prices.
- Ensure makeup looks natural and well-applied under different lighting.
- Match skin color to color palettes to determine best looks.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5 hours bi-weekly
- Fashion Make Up Interns Needed
- Marketing Director Needed ASAP
- Volunteer Opportunity: Blogger...
- Fashion Model Interns Needed
- Fashion Photographer Intern...
- I Love You Makeover Needs ...
- Fashion Design Intern Needed
- Fashion Design Project Needs...
- Healthy Eating Workshop Needs...
- Fashion Social Media Coordinator...
- Mobile App Designer Volunteer...
- Nonprofit Grant Writer Volunteer
- Fashion Design Internship Virtual
- Social Media Coordinator for...
- Social Media Intern
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Board Members Needed
- Website Design Manager
- Career Workshop Needs...
- Business Outreach Coordinator