The Box Office intern will work directly with the leadership team of the sales and box office operation for the Castillo Theatre - an off-off Broadway theatre on 42nd Street.
- Maintain box office administrative tools, including box office forms and materials
- Prepare box office for Fall performances:
- Enter show reservations in the box office database
- Produce house counts
- Manage all sales sources to make sure shows are not overselling
- Prepare ticket envelopes
- Create weekly financial reports
- Process credit cards
- Staff box office for Fall performances as needed.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Data Entry
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 15 hours per week
- Community Outreach Organizer
- Castillo Theater Production...
- UX - Volunteer
- Box Office Intern
- Inner-City Youth Talent Show...
- Theatre Sales and Marketing Intern
- UX Program Intern
- Volunteer Theatre Sales Support
- Nonprofit Management Assistant
- Non-Profit Management Assistant
- Development School for Youth...
- Special Events Production...
- Inner City Youth Talent Show Staff