The Theatre Sales and Marketing Intern will work directly with the management team of the marketing and sales operation for the Castillo Theatre - an off-off Broadway theatre on 42nd Street.
We expect the individual to play a role in producing the setup for the sales team (including calls, emails, data entry to manage our sales system) and research institutions from the greater NYC area to invite to our productions.
This person will also develop marketing campaigns for Castillo’s upcoming fall productions, manage the theatre’s social media activity, and help produce membership events to continue to build and cultivate Castillo Theatre's membership.
The theatre sales and marketing intern will have the opportunity to develop initiatives and templates for our theatre sales operation as well as take on individual projects based on interest and skills.
Starting September 6 through December 8. Minimum of 15 hours per week.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Sales Marketing
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 15 hours per week
- Community Outreach Organizer
- Castillo Theater Production...
- Volunteer Theatre Sales Support
- UX - Volunteer
- Box Office Intern
- Nonprofit Management Assistant
- Inner-City Youth Talent Show...
- Theatre Sales and Marketing Intern
- Development School for Youth...
- UX Program Intern
- Inner City Youth Talent Show Staff