Bright Side Manor is a non-profit organization that provides housing and medical care for seniors in need. One of our residents receives medical treatment 3 times a week, and is feeling pretty down. We are looking for a dedicated volunteer that can cheer him up! He loves movies and baseball.
Looking for a patient person that can come at least once a week to spend quality time with this resident.
- Elder care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- 1 hour a week minimum
- Activities Volunteers for Elderly
- Music Class for Seniors
- Resident Newsletter Coordinator
- Zumba for Seniors!
- Yoga or Zumba
- One on One Time with a Senior
- Certified Pet Therapists
- Senior Entertainment
- Yoga for Seniors
- Light Exercise & Stretching...
- Entertainers, Performers,...
- One on One Guitar Lesson with...
- Friendly Visitors for the Elderly
- Crafty Volunteers
- Tai Chi
- ESL for Seniors