Volunteer with Sole Train: Boston Runs Together, a community building and mentoring program that uses running as a vehicle for setting and achieving seemingly impossible goals.
- Commit 1-2 hrs/wk (practices vary: 9am-4pm, M-F)
- 5 weekend races/community events
- Sept-June, culminating with Boston’s Run to Remember (5 mile or half marathon race)
- Join a supportive community of caring individuals who bring out the best in young people and adults!
- No running experience required!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us: email@example.com
Come on out and join the Sole Train 5K at Jamaica Pond on Saturday, October 21st at 9:30AM to volunteer or run/walk with us! Free food, music and fun!
We are committed to creating an inclusive community that reflects the diversity of our participants. Sole Train is a program of Trinity Boston Foundation.
Check us out:
- Child Development
- Outdoor Recreation
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hrs/wk (practices vary: 9am-4pm, M-F)