Starting in September, Ebenezer Memory Care Residents will be enjoying a weekly game of Bingo at 10 a.m. each Monday. We are seeking 2 - 3 volunteers to assist staff each week with this activity.
Bingo is a day brightener -- come be of help!
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1 - 2 hours each week
- Background Check/Fingerprinting
- Cultural Corner Presenter
- Food Shelf Volunteers
- Housekeeping Aide - Adult Day...
- Shopping Escort
- Meal Server / Park Apts
- One-to-One Visitor for Nursing...
- Truth Point Survey
- Ebenezer Bowling Volunteers
- Beauty Shop Escort
- Pet Visitor/Dogs
- Manicurist - Adult Day Program
- One-on-One Companion - Adult Day
- Dining Room Assistants - Loren...
- Monthly Birthday Party
- Knitting Teacher Wanted -...
- Bell Choir Assistant
- Bingo at Park Apartments
- Twin City History Presenter
- Bingo Volunteers - Memory Care...
- Weekly Bowling at the Care Center