All volunteers must wear khaki bottoms (this includes shorts and skorts as long as they as knee length) and a white, short sleeve polo with no logo. Volunteers have to wear closed-toe shoes and all hair must be up and out of the way. The only jewelry allowed are watches and wedding bands.
You can bring a small clear bag to hold your personal items. You phones must be on golf mode or kept on silent the entire time. Any rain jackets or bags will be kept in a designated, safe area.
Water and Food:
There will be a water station at our stand, bring an empty water bottle to fill up. You can also bring one, sealed water bottle for yourself. You will be provided a meal and a snack during your shift. Please eat before you arrive as well. You cannot bring food into the club.
There will people designated as cashiers and food runners at each stand. There will be a stand manager at each concession stand that helps us and logs into all of the tablets.
- Our stand will be fully stocked when we arrive, it is our responsibility to keep the stands stocked for the next shift.
- We will only accept cash and credit payments (no apple pay or checks).
- We will be provided with a snack and a meal during our shift.
- Short breaks will be given but must be approved by the stand manager.
- Any transaction over $25 must be signed for by the customer and all receipts will be emailed.
- If serving alcohol the cashier has to check everyone’s ID
- Cashiers must keep cash in the register at all times.
- Stand Managers will count out the registers at the end of each shift.
- Food & Beverage Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- 8 hour shifts