Job Title: Bingo Worker
Work Location: Slammers Bingo, 1884 S Wadsworth Blvd, Lakewood, CO 80232
Purpose of Position: Bingo Worker Volunteers provide support to the shelter by working at our weekly charity bingo games which provide the majority of the shelter’s financial support.
Responsibilities: Our Bingo Volunteers are supervised by the Bingo Games Manager and provide support by:
- Selling pull tab games called "pickles".
- Selling admission and game packs for the bingo hall.
- Verifying and paying winners of the bingo games.
Required Skills: This volunteer position requires:
- The ability to follow direction and adhere to strict directives.
- The ability to accurately count money and make change.
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Good customer service skills.
Training Provided: All Bingo Worker Volunteers will be trained by the Games Manager during their first working shift. They will also be required to complete a Bingo Membership form for the shelter.
Time Commitment Requirement:
- Shifts are scheduled from 6:30 to 9:30 pm Mondays and Tuesdays.
- People Skills
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 3 hours a session