Recruiting Board Members!
15 people are interested
Colorado Springs Food Rescue is currently recruiting new board members to help guide our organization in its mission to cultivate a healthy, equitable food system in the greater Colorado Springs community. CSFR is strongly committed to equity in its board, policies, practices, and programs. People of color, women, LGBTQ-identifying, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
- Individuals with experience in fundraising and/or event-planning.
- Food justice and health equity advocates
- Non-profit governance experts with extensive past experience serving on boards.
- Community leaders in Colorado Springs, with a priority given to the south-east side of our city.
Spanish-speaking is a strong plus but not required. We meet second Tuesdays at 6:00pm monthly. If needed, child-care, food, transportation, and translation can be included for meetings.
We'll work with your schedule.
917 E Moreno Ave., Ste. 130Colorado SpringsColorado Springs, CO 80903
- Resource Development / Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Environmental Science
- 10 hours/month