Housing Team Intern
Title: Housing Team Intern
Reports to: Nova Adams
The Housing Team Intern will be an integral part of the team. He/she will work with and independently from the case managers in their daily activities.
- Attending meetings with or without staff when needed
- Checking and responding to voice mails and emails regularly
- Organizing Clients’ list
- Contacting Client when needed
- Reminding Clients of events
- Assisting the Housing Team when housing staff members are out of the office
- Answering and returning phone calls
- Data entry and filing paperwork
- Home visits (if applicable)
- Completing an intake independently
- Contributing ideas to the team
- Other tasks as needed
Qualification and Skills:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to listen to and empathize with clients
- Knowledge of available community resources
Requirements and Commitment
- Background Checks and provide two references
* Must be at least 18
* Orientation or Training
- Current student or recent graduate in Human Services, Social Work or related field
* 15 Hours per week for 4 months
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Light Cleaning at Family...
- Academic Tutor
- Communications and Development...
- Driver for clients
- Bring a smile to a mother's face!
- Communications/Social Media Intern
- Children's Activity Coordinator
- First Friday Construction Crew
- Donation Coordinator
- Welcome new families with a...
- Volunteer Management Internship
- Create a Birthday Party for a...
- Plumbing Volunteer
- Team Building for non-profits,...
- Media Production Specialist
- Movers and Shakers
- Newsletter Editor
- Volunteer Management Intern
- Events Manager