Orlando VA Support Team Leaders
DONATE TO THIS
13 people are interested
Soldiers' Angels, a national not for profit organization serving the military and veteran community, is seeking Key Volunteers for its VA Support program in the Central Florida community. If you are highly motivated, entrepreneurial and interested in a meaningful nonprofit experience join this inaugural team. You will serve in one of these leadership roles: VA Representative, VA Deputy Representative, Event Coordinator, Patient Visit Coordinator, Mobile Food Distribution Coordinator and Volunteer Coordinator.
Work alongside our Service Area Director, leverage your time and passion to directly support the program, fund-raising, data and communications needs of an emerging comprehensive program resulting in increased numbers served and support for our mission, while maintaining the systems and infrastructure to sustain our resource management and program delivery activities.
Who should apply:
- Students studying nonprofit management or a related degree program.
- Professionals interested in applying skills to philanthropic management or a related area of studies.
- Recent college graduates, recently retired individuals or transitioning adults seeking experience in the nonprofit sector.
We'll work with your schedule.
Orlando VA Medical Center - Lake Nona13800 Veterans WayOrlando, FL 32827
- Resource Development / Management
- Program Management
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 10 -15 hrs.week, service hours of 8:30AM -4:30PM