Home of the Innocents' After Care program is in need of groups that would be interested in providing a meal for the clients they serve.
The meal is served to approx. 75 clients when they come once a week for a peer support group.
A small group can bring groceries in and prepare the meal here in our kitchen. However, if coming here isn't feasible, a group may choose to have something delivered from a restaurant or catering service or drop off something that was pre-prepared.
- Must accommodate 75 people
- Main dish, 1-2 sides, a dessert
- Clients are 18-24 years of age and have their children with them. Most children are toddler to elementary aged.
If interested in signing up for a meal, please click the following link to choose the date you wish to serve!
- Cooking / Catering
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Once a week - sign up for the week of your choice!