Non-Profit Hospice Calling On Music Lovers & Musicians!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
11 people are interested
Music Lovers & Musicians!- calling all big-hearted musicians in the middle Georgia area! Do you love to share your time with those who truly need the joy of both your presence and your musical gifts? Volunteering with Heartland Hospice is an excellent way to experience the joy of giving back to your local community in this very special way!
- Discover the joy of being a musical volunteer with Heartland today!
- Flexible hours & training available!
- Vocalist, Guitarist, Pianist, Strings and all musicians!
- Even people who want to listen to music with patients are wanted and appreciated!
Volunteer Coordinator for Heartland Hospice
We'll work with your schedule.
3312 Northside DriveSuite D250Macon, GA 31210
- People Skills
- Keyboard Instrument
- Music Therapy
- Relationship Building
- String Instrument
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible hours
- TB test