GRAD Mentors! will:
- Have a passion to serve students to Achieve their Dreams!
- Provide a school year commitment to a Buchtel Student.
- Dedicate 4 hours a month face-to-face with your Mentee ~ plus e-mentoring and group activities.
- Receive Training and comprehensive mentoring support.
- Advocate for a student’s academic and personal success.
GRAD Mentors! Provides support to Buchtel Seniors participating in our College and Career Central program to address individual student needs so that they are able to create a
personal vision for their future that is founded on their strengths.
GRAD Mentors! begins in September. Mentors meet with their mentees one hour a week throughout the school year. The program concludes in May.
Mentors will undergo an interview and application process which includes a background check and orientation.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Financial Literacy
- Career Counseling / Coaching
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- one hour a week or 4 hours a month