GRAD Mentors! - Mentor a Buchtel CLC Senior
25 people are interested
We are recruiting mentors now for the 2018-2019 school year. If you are interested in helping students meet their full potential and realize their dreams, contact GRAD Mentors! to become a mentor with us.
GRAD Mentors! will:
- Have a passion to serve students to Achieve their Dreams!
- Provide a school year commitment to a Buchtel Student.
- Dedicate 4 hours a month face-to-face with your Mentee ~ plus e-mentoring and group activities.
- Receive Training and comprehensive mentoring support.
- Advocate for a student’s academic and personal success.
GRAD Mentors! Provides support to Buchtel Seniors participating in our College and Career Central program to address individual student needs so that they are able to create a
personal vision for their future that is founded on their strengths.
GRAD Mentors! begins in September. Mentors meet with their mentees every week for one hour throughout the school year. The program concludes in May.
Mentors will undergo an interview and application process which includes a background check (paid for by GRAD Mentors!) and orientation.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
Buchtel Community Learning Center1040 Copley RdAkron, OH 44320
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Financial Literacy
- Career Counseling / Coaching
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- one hour a week during the school day