Therapists needed for Equine non-profit
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
3 people are interested
We facilitate Equine Assisted Learning primarily with children using the EAGALA model.
- Need licensed therapists to work on site in San Tan Valley, AZ. Sessions are conducted outdoors with client and horses.
Mental Health Professional must meet these requirements:
1) Professional needs to have university-level educational training and degree in a mental health field, such as social work, psychology, marriage and family therapy, or others that include mental health as its scope of practice.
2) Professional must stay within his/her scope of practice and follow region, country, or state laws and regulations regarding mental health practice.
3) Professional needs to be under a governing board/body or member of an association that can hold him/her accountable (or under professional supervision by a supervisor that is held accountable by a governing board/association), i.e. a board that can revoke registration, certification, accreditation, or licensure for ethical or scope of practice violations relating to mental health practice. (Note: In the United States, licensure as a mental health professional is required).
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
491 W. Marilyn WaySan Tan Valley, AZ 85143
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Family Therapy
- Community Outreach
- Child Development
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Three hours a month
- Mental Health Professionals must be licensed in AZ (see all requirements above).